Sunday, February 3, 2013

All about Alec :)

This weekend was particularly special for us. We were able to get away with Alec and spend some quality time with just him before his sisters arrive. Thanks to Groupon we were able to stay overnight in Chicago and then head to Shedd Aquarium on Saturday.

Alec had a ton of fun going in the pool, even though he was a little scared at first, he eventually was jumping right to Aaron. He loved the city with all the trains and the lights. All the big buildings were called "castles" to him. He saw so many fish at the aquarium it and it was so fun to see him so excited. Here are a few pictures of the weekend.

           
                                                         
Alec watching the city
 














This weekend we also celebrated entering the 3rd trimester! This pregnancy is going so fast!! I go in for another ultrasound and dr. appt on Wednesday. I also have my glucose test on Wednesday so I hope that goes well too. After this week I start to see the dr. every 2 weeks instead of monthly. My ultrasounds will still be every 2 weeks as well, so again, I'm thankful I have Wednesdays off.

I also wanted to give a shout out and ask for prayers for my 6 year old nephew, Nate, who is undergoing another open heart surgery tomorrow. His last one was when he was just 6 months old. Hopefully, the doctors will be able to figure out the issue that is going on (I'm not exactly sure on all the details) but he will be in ICU all week at Devos at his surgery at the Heart Center. Please lift him up in prayers tomorrow, as well as my brother and sister in law, Josh and Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment