Wednesday, March 13, 2013

32 weeks 5 days

I know it's been awhile since our last update. However, we have not had to much stuff going on. Our computer crashed for a couple weeks so that was one reason plus I haven't had any appointments for about 3 weeks so we really didn't have anything new to report.

Here is where we are at so far:

I'm 32 weeks and 5 days along. I had to make it to 32 weeks to be sure to deliver at Holland Hospital. So we are happy I've gone this far without any complications.

I started going 2x's per week for Non Stress Tests to Holland Hospital. These are on Wednesdays and Saturdays so at least I can schedule them on my day off and on the weekend.

Our ultrasound today showed the babies are continuing to thrive. Baby A is 4 lbs 5oz and measuring 32 weeks and 3 days, and baby B is 4lbs 6 oz and measuring 32 weeks 5 days, both babies are right on schedule. They are also still cooperating and are head down so at this point we are still planning on a normal delivery.  They are both super active and my belly moves like crazy throughout the day, they still tend to rest a lot of night so I'm thankful for the sleep I've been able to get. I'm still continuing to work my normal schedule and I'm not on any restrictions at this point, another thing to be thankful for, however, by the time I do get home from work I'm exhausted and usually spend most of the evening in relaxation mode :)

Here are a couple pics to show the progress

29 weeks                                                                      32 weeks
And this is how big Aaron thinks I will get :)



Lot's of people have been asking if we are ready for the babies...and I guess our answer is we are ready as we will ever be. Honestly, we have everything we need at this time and our blessed by the outpouring support of our family, friends, and church members.

Next appointment and ultrasound is in 2 weeks so we will see what happens from now till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment